The Student News Site of Chaparral High School

Chap News

Monthly Horoscopes: October

Jack White

Jack White

Carly Poma, Staff Writer

Aries [March 21-April 19]: October for Aries is all about romance and love. With Libra season in way, love is a priority in your mind. The more social you are this month, the more you will join. The more you explore out of your comfort zone, the more likely it is that you will cross paths with a possible new romantic interest. Just be careful to not let your emotions get out of hand. With all of your feelings running wild. Make sure you don’t let those feelings take advantage of you. This October spend Halloween with somebody who makes your heart race.

Taurus [April 20-May 20]: October for Taurus is a bit of a slower month after a hectic September. As October continues, it’s time to focus on personal improvement and progress. This month is all about you, so don’t try to rely on anybody else to get you through the hardships that you may face. This isn’t a month to go over the top; it’s a time to focus your energy to make important changes and fixing up any bad habits. This October spend Halloween with a role model of yours.

Gemini [May 21-June 20]: October for Gemini is a time to rely on your self-confidence and family. You should try to let go of any past angers or grudges that may be holding you back. Forgive yourself and others in order to grow as a person and become more confident in yourself. Don’t let your insecurities hold you back. Try to reach out to your family this month, but be wary of tension that may surface. This October spend Halloween with an old friend.

Cancer [June 21-July 22]: October for Cancer is a month of work and self gain. Many dilemmas may arise at work due to co-workers, over stressing yourself, and/or overloading on your work plate. Be careful and mindful of your limits and use them to your advantage. Make sure to focus on your physical health as well in order to maintain positive improvements. This October spend Halloween with a stranger.

Leo [July 23-Aug. 22]: October for Leo is a good time to take a moment and think before you act. Interactions between friends and colleagues may become misleading and, unfortunately, negative. You may feel like you are wasting time and unable to accomplish anything this month. Try to focus on your family this month more than your friendships. This October spend Halloween with your immediate family.

Virgo [Aug. 23-Sept. 23]: October for Virgo is a month of inspiration and positive energy. All eyes will be on you and this attention will, uncommonly, be welcomed. You will feel very inspired this month, especially when it comes to a change in your living arrangements. Even though this month predicts positivity, be wary of unpredictable people who will try to bring you down. This October spend Halloween with a new companion.

Libra [Sept. 23-Oct. 22]: October for Libra can either be a month of great opportunities or failed chances. Great opportunities: specifically romantic opportunities, may appear if you allow certain affairs to take their course. But a lack of vitality at your work could ruin the moment. Being completely honest about your intentions will give you the best chance for success this month. This October spend Halloween with somebody you aren’t afraid to kiss.

Scorpio[Oct. 23-Nov. 21]: October for Scorpio is an emotional month to say the least. You tendency to overreact may lead you to more trouble than it’s worth. This month, when dealing with co-workers and other colleagues, your emotions will tend to run wild. You need to focus all of your energy on yourself and your emotions. Try to understand the bigger problem you’re struggling with, so not to overact when small problems occur. This October spend Halloween with your closest friends.

Sagittarius [Nov. 22-Dec. 21]: October for Sagittarius is a time to focus on your relationships. You have to take a step back and really reflect on where you see your romantic partner and yourself in the future. Try not to let your emotions and anger get the best of you, but still be completely honest and open with your significant other. Don’t be afraid of your emotions. Rely on them to help push your relationship into the direction you want it to go. This October spend Halloween with your significant other.

Capricorn [Dec. 22-Jan. 19]: October for Capricorn is a time to show compassion toward others. This month, you need to search for a way to find harmony and peace, especially in your family life. This harmony will depend on your actions toward other. You can either do yourself a favor and help keep the peace through compassion, or you may wind up making your home life this month very stressful. This October spend Halloween with your parents.

Aquarius [Jan. 20- Feb. 18]: October for Aquarius is a month of exploration and expansion. Your desire to travel and explore will create new energy found within yourself. Now is a time to begin projects and new ideas, especially of self improvement. Including friends and family into your life this month will help to keep your positive energy. Be careful to not push yourself too far, an injury may occur if you don’t know when to quit. This October spend Halloween with a lost soul.

Pisces [Feb.19-March 20]: October for Pisces is a month all for you. Positive energies are coming your way in both your social appearances and your romantic interests. If you play your cards right this month, you’ll be able to make new connections and attract potential love interests. Try not to over control your life. It’s best for you to go with the flow this month. Now is also a good time to put your best foot forward in your social affairs. This October spend Halloween with somebody you want to keep secret.