Chap News

Monthly Horoscopes: November

Jack White

Jack White

Carly Poma, Staff Writer

Aries [March 21-April 19]: November for Aries is a month all about you and a journey of self-discovery. Take time out of November to learn and expand your knowledge, connect with other people and allow yourself to open up to new experiences and new people. Although discontent will linger from last month, you must try to let go of the anger youai??i??re holding. This is a month of putting your pride aside and accepting othersai??i?? help in your journey of self-discovery. Indulge in your passions and donai??i??t let fear hold you back.

Taurus [April 20-May 20]: November for Taurus is a busy month full of romance, relationships, and responsibilities. There is a strong energy focused around your social life, especially romantic relationships. Now is an excellent time to mingle, heal past relations, and connect with somebody new. Although it is a time of love for you, this also the time to put in hard work in your everyday life and routines. Do not over stress yourself, and be focused on your health, both physically and emotionally. If you play your cards right, you will have a very productive and romantic month.

Gemini [May 21-June 20]: November for Gemini is a month of hard work and an abundant amount of motivation towards your goals. You will feel very motivated to do meaningful work this month, youai??i??ll want to improve your life and the life of those around you. You should take great pride, joy, and dedication to your work, everyday affairs, and health. Now is a great time to apply creative modes into your work, try thinking more ai???outside the box.ai??? Remember not to over stress yourself, this is still a month of fun and relaxation. Overdoing it in the work field won’t help you in the long run. If you take time this month to pursue the path you want to follow in life, it will benefit you for months to come.

Cancer [June 21-July 22]: November for a Cancer is a month of romance, passion, and creativity. Itai??i??s time to show off your emotions and really enjoy yourself. This months itai??i??s okay to put your trust in your friendships and to really come into touch with your feelings for others, be it romantic or platonic. Enjoy the social aspects of life, indulge in your favorite hobbies, and find new ways to express your creativity. This month can be a new fresh start or just a nice break from the stress of the year. Take advantage of this opportunity and enjoy yourself. Donai??i??t hold onto the negatives this month, forgive, forget, and move on; donai??i??t let the weight of life hold you back.

Leo [July 23-Aug. 22]: November for a Leo is a month of renovation and connecting with yourself and your family. This month you have strong energy focusing on your domestic world, gaining long-term comfort and security in your home life. Redecorating and reorganizing all parts of your home and your life will impact you positively, you will feel more clear, focused, and at peace with your being. Be careful this month, while holding on to your beliefs and values is important, it may cause more trouble than itai??i??s worth. Being flexible will allow you to achieve a better perspective and lower your stress. This is a time of renovating yourself, both physically as well as on a more spiritual level.

Virgo [Aug. 23-Sept. 23]: November for a Virgo is a time of working hard and financial business. You may feel overwhelmed by this month’s quick-paced vibes. It is a good time to focus all of your energy on your work, most importantly, the financial area of your life. This month should have a positive impact moneywise, although lack of focus and lack of control may lead to impulse spending. Conflicts may arise about money, business, value, or even just life choices. This is good time to be independent in your work life, but do not disregard your social life in the process. Reach out to people you may have lost touch with, and, while you focus on the responsibilities you have, make sure to take time to enjoy the simpler beauties of life.

Libra [Sept. 23-Oct. 22]: November for a Libra is a time of improve within your life, financially and morally. Financially, efforts towards your work life and daily routines will bring you positive energies to help clear your mind of guilt and stress. Try taking a more spiritual and emotional approach to your work, even though these methods may not be your normal methods, it will be very rewarding in the upcoming months. Emotionally, you will begin feeling great passion for someone or something that you haven’t felt before. You can funnel this energy into a positive productivity, but if you suppress these emotions you will end up struggling with misguided anger. Get out of your shell this month, your emotions can change your life for the better if you accept them.

Scorpio [Oct. 23-Nov. 21]: November for a Scorpio is a month of natural talents accepting your self-worth. It is a surprisingly good month to take some extra time to yourself, away from your social aspect of life. Overindulgence and insecurities may appear in some areas of your life; this will require extra attention to make sure you stay above the negativities trying to drag you down. Once you get past this surge of bad energy, you will have a great feeling of control over your life, especially with your image and personality. Itai??i??s a great time to reconnect to your feelings, talents, and a place of happiness. This month is all about you.

Sagittarius [Nov. 22-Dec. 21]: November for a Sagittarius is a month of healing your social life. You might be taking a second glance at your past feelings and personal attachments right now; you have a strong energy focusing on your past. Looking back on your old friendships and relationships is a good way to release past stress and will help you grow more positively this month. Be wary, focusing too much on the past might resurface some troubles with old friends. If you tackle your problems head on you will be able to settle these old scars once and for all. Take time to balance your responsibilities with your social life, and make sure your happiness and health is your top priority.

Capricorn [Dec. 22-Jan. 19]: November for a Capricorn is an exciting and refreshing month, filled with new friendships. This month most of your energy will be focused in communications and meeting new people. You may be making new friendships or even finding a love interest. Happiness within your social life is not your only focus this month, you will also have an increased energy of motivation and towards your ambitions. Look for help in people that build you up, there is no room for negativity in your life this month. Remember what happiness is, and that you deserve it. Indulge in activities and hobbies you find peace and joy in. Donai??i??t forget to take some downtime as well, overcommitting will bring mounds of stress that could potentially ruin your otherwise lovely month.

Aquarius [Jan. 20- Feb. 18]: November for an Aquarius is a month of accomplishments and new possibilities. Take pride this month in your achievements and people will notice the hard work and dedication you have for your favorite activities. Take time to focus your energy in your work life, your long-term goals, and your responsibilities. Donai??i??t let your fears prevent you from pursuing what you’re passionate about, Ai??this month is all about the possibilities that await you. Open yourself up to new experiences and new people, accepting others help can be crucial towards your success. Rely on your friendships to support you and push you past limits youai??i??ve let hold you back. Ai??

Pisces [Feb.19-March 20]: November for an Pisces is a month of opening up to growth and change. You have a profound amount of curiosity this month for adventures and reaching out beyond your limits. Challenge your mind by exploring new perspectives and gaining more knowledge. Push yourself to new heights both physically and spiritually. This is also a time to find inner peace, do not let your frustration and anger dwell inside yourself. Take risks this month, adventure to the unknown of your mind. Allowing your curiosity to control your actions. This month is the time to improve the way you present yourself to the world, don’t shy away from experiencing the endless possibilities that await you.